From: Sarah Greer
To: John
Sent: Sun, May 24, 2010 10:14:39 AM
Subject: Last night

Dear John,

I have been thinking about you, and what you said about wanting to see me dance.

I have been learning pole dancing - for fitness, not erotic - but I think I could do it erotically too. I hav ebeen practicing at home, and last night I laid in bed thinking about it - what I would do, imagining it. Here is what I imagined:

We are in the club you mentioned, what you called 'Ladies Night'. I am dressed decently but a bit provocatively, in a short denim skirt and sleeveless skimpy white top. I am nervous, I have never been to a place like this before, it is dark and very overtly sexual. We have come here because you persuaded me to visit to explore for real the fantasies we have discussed on line. Under my nerves I am also aroused, not so much by what is around me but by the situation - by being here, with you, and ready to push the boundaries of behavior.

I realise that the dancers are not professional, and it dawns on me that 'Ladies Night' is not for the ladies, but for the men - that these women are dancing as amateurs.

Your hands push me forwards and I am on the raised platform, confused, the pole in front of me, the men cheering, egging me on.

I know what to do with the pole, from my fitness class and from my playing at home. I grasp it with one arm and begin a slow swirl, letting my body spin around it, my foot at its base and my arm outsrtetched - a simple move, not at all seductive, but the men go wild, and that arouses me, makes me feel hot, sexual, attractive. So I move again, winding my body around the pole, and the pull myself close to it, laying my face against it, hugging it. The pole is cool, its metal surafce hard, as I wrap my legs around it, as I grip it between my thighs, and the men like that, they whoop and shout as I grip the pole between my thighs and slide, up and down it.

The pole is very hard, very thick, and its pressure against me - against my vagina, my cunt - through my panties is intensely arousing. The men fade, for me, into a background noise, and my cunt seeks the pressure, strokes itself on the cold metal, the hard thick column, sliding, up and down, my knees flexing, my skirt riding up my thighs, up almost to my waist.

Greece Escorts Athens Escort City Tour

   I am clinging to the pole now, holding my body tight against it, my t-shirt rubbing its hard surface, and I feel an intense and desperate need to feel this hard thick thing against me. My t-shirt slips easily up, off my body, over my arms, and I throw it gently. The flurry of men grappling for it does not distract me, because I am lost in it now, lost in the sexuality of fucking myself against this hard thick pole, like a huge cock, so big and so hard and so long. The skirt is up to the tops of my thighs now, almost just a belt around my waist, and when I slip my panties off, letting them drop to the floor, you can see whisps of hair from my cunt where I am pressing myself against the pole.

You can see now that I am fucking myself, agaisnt the pole, pushing my cunt against it so that it actually opens me up, its hard cold curface pressing in to my cunt, spreading my cunt lips, and I am grinding yself on it, sliding up and down, up and down, my knees flexing so that my cunt can slide up and up and up and then down and down and down, long slow powerful strokes. My cunt juices are slick on the pole, you can see how the wet cunt leaves a trail of slippery juice where it rubs itself. For me, inside my head, I am really going to fuck this thing. I am climbing it, my bare thighs wrapped around it, my cunt pressed so tight onto its surface, my arma above my head and my hands gripping it so I can pull myself up, get to the top of it, climb it until I can sink my needy hungry cunt down, down onto the thick pole, so tha I can really fuck myself, can take it in, let it penetrate, feel it enter me and go in all the way. But of course the pole is high, and it has no ened, it penetrates the ceiling and so it cannot penetrate me, and my desperate clinging climbing slippery pole dance cannot give me the satisfaction that I so evidently need.

The men are quiet, almost awed by how obvious and powerful is my need to fuck myself. But as my grip on the pole slackens, and my body starts to slide down it, suddenly they are there. Hands first support me, then fondle me, and finally lift me, my naked body lying weak and limp as they carry me off, shouts and catcalls reverberating through the club. As you watch them carry me to a back room, you know, as do I, that these men are going to fuck me, very hard and for a very long time. They will lay me back, and they will all fuck me. Some will fuck me more than once.

Greece EscortNews independent escort from Athens, Greece

   And as they fuck me, I will orgasm around each invading cock, my cunt grasping at it even when I am beyond exhaustion. They wil fuck me, all of them, until they are finished. Lovely. .

Stories

(6)
(121)
(237)
(196)
(75)
(326)
(105)
(49)
(16)
(8)
(46)
(1402)
(200)
(13)
(1)
(13)
(365)
(1193)
(438)
(444)
(1)
(4807)
(553)
(50)
(14)
(136)
(3)
(75)
(167)
(7)
(9)
(114)
(155)
(40)
(134)
(70)
(4)
(431)
(8)
(340)
(855)
(1744)
(38)
(164)
(2477)
(180)
(16)

Adelaide Amazing dates with high-class escort models of Adelaide on www.australia-xxx.com/escorts/adelaide !

Beautiful escort girls from the first-class agencies in Adelaide!

Adelaide is a Southern European island where you can meet many cheerful call girls. This island is a well-known tourist destination with a nice climate, numerous recreational areas, and historical monuments. You’ll be glad to be accompanied by an impressive totty while visiting Adelaide Falconry Centre, and St. John's Co-Cathedral. Check the endless list of the most impressive escort girls in this town and make the decision. One of them can satisfy you in a few hours. Isn’t it fantastic? Everything is real. Adelaide escorts will show you the amazing delight! Slim-shaped minxes with finger-licking body forms and pretty faces are ready for entertainment. Check their profiles to book the most appropriate one. Age, boobs size, and contact information are all you need. These cuties are not far away from you. Let one of them know that you are interested in a meeting. If your hurt tells that you need to date one of these libidinous misses, you should listen to it. best escort adelaide gives you a chance to change your life and meet honeys that cannot be forgotten.

The hottest escort services in Adelaide on one online service

Adelaide escort agencies give you all information about top models. These data is very useful when a client is looking for such crazy time-spending like BDSM, foot fetish or some other fetishes. Realize all your wishes thanks to Adelaide escort services. Gentlemen use escort services very less. Most of them think that it is too much for them. This isn’t true. Most of all call girls of Adelaide do their work perfectly. You should experience it if you come to this wonderful place. All useful data is click

erotische massage salons Alkmaar

Uncover the different type of erotische massage salons Alkmaar

erotische massage salons Alkmaar has a captivating history and it can clearly be seen in its rich architecture as well as culture, which attract tourists from all over the world. However, you will be surprised to uncover that Site has got more to offer to those, who know how and where to search. Get ready to enjoy something definitely attractive. Could you ever imagine visiting the most famous museums,as well as most famous parties, dinners, exhibitions, fashion shows together with alluring chick?Prepareto steal all the attention, because those beauties from Escort certainly know what men cravefor. Escort Girls is just the correctlocation to make all your secret dreamsto reality.

What Escort girls service Can Offer

Don’t worry, all our hotties are high-class and have voluptuous body shapes and cute faces, makes them perfect partners during the day and night as well. You will certainly be the very centre of everyone’s attention, no matter where you go. Apart fromproviding a high-class escort during the day, our gorgeous escort hotties are also able to provide unless unforgettable escort at night, when you are alone.Check out more details at https://www.topescort.com/istanbul/trans and unveil a whole new world of Escort girls service. Ourattractive escort rouges come from diversified locations of the world, likewise you are free to choose from Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Middle East Countries, Latin Countries and others. Keyin your personal information here and getan access to our vast catalogues and galleries with pictures to find the suitable escort cutie. With help of diversified categories you can pick such escort service as: standard, VIP, diamond and others, based on your preferences and budget.

escort Amsterdam Services

escort Amsterdam chicks have a good experience in delivering top satisfaction to guys and undoubtedly know how to get it done in the best manner. Hence, get ready to indulge yourself with astounding cock-sucking, joyful sex massage sessions, kinky cosplays, exciting toying, breathtakingbutt-fucking, unforgettable handjobs, pissing, astounding group sex and any other types of sex games that you want. Our dirty-minded beauties can make it real just for you. So, join Escort girls service and discover this country from an absolutely new angle, which you will surely remember.

Escort Agency Barcelona For Those Seeking More Relaxation When Traveling

Keep in mind to explore Escort Mistresses in case you feel the urge to spice things up when traveling to this hot country. Live the finest moments with the fine women from Vip Escort Barcelona https://www.sexjobs.es/en/barcelona .

Know The Essential Facts In Advance to Seeing A Model From Escort Girls Barcelona

Either you are traveling with a business purpose, a close meeting or simply a city break, it's always best to know your essential things before making the big step in dating a babe from Travel Escorts. That's because every guy should know how to behave and what to do in order to have the best moments from escort any city Spain. The girls around here are very classy and weel behaved. With great experience in what seeing with gentlemen means, but also very intriguing and sexy. Before to taking the big step in taking your decision, always make sure you are well aware of the traditional customs, the habits, and all the other unique things that are specific to the city you are located in.

Meet a proper model from Barcelona Anal Escort because you will feel energized, and no matter the reason of your travel, these beauties will always make sure to offer more than just a basic sexual visit or an intimate moment. They will gladly come with you to your business parties, shopping sessions, local visits, and more. Find out more about the city and make sure to be well prepared to offer these girls from Call Girl Barcelona https://www.sexjobs.es/en/barcelona the most amazing experience. Based on your decissions, the reward will be even bigger.

Some of the Finest Rated Models From Escort Gigolo On Duty to Tease

The minute you manage to understand all these key features in what seeing a chick from Travel Escorts Barcelona means, you will observe that the results will be amazing. That's because the babes are utterly beautiful and highly classy. You can either meet a model from City Tours Escort to come with you to an important work meeting, or you can simply take her with you during your vacation. The beauties will always know how to act in order to make you satisfied, and the better you behave with them, the bigger the reward will be.
Spanish women from Couples Escort Barcelona are classified as some of the finest in the entire land. You can meet them as you wish, they are all prepared for only one thing, to grant the finest intimate experiences to generous guys. If you think you can handle them, why not meet them all. After all, they are amazingly superbe and more than experienced. Enough to satisfy any type of man.
This site is specially designed in giving the finest list of Escort Girl Barcelona, a large one where you can visit and discover as you please. Either you like them tall, skinny, voluptuous, with big boobs, or of different nationalities, you are free to mix the filters as you please. In the end, after everything will be in place, the results will offer you numerous Escort Girl Barcelona https://www.sexjobs.es/en/barcelona to choose from. Date them, satisfy them and enjoy the hottest intimacy. It's that easy, and no matter your visit in Spain, the hotties from Escort Girls Barcelona will always stay in your mind.
https://www.sexjobs.es/
https://escortnews.eu/escorts/Spain/Barcelona.html
https://spain.escortnews.com/en/escorts/barcelona

Escort Agencies - In conclusion, escort agencies in Cyprus offer a variety of distinguishing characteristics that distinguish them from the competition

Escort companies in Turkey provide a wide and competent service to customers looking for companionship. These agencies provide a unique and unforgettable experience for travellers visiting Turkey, with a focus on privacy, safety, and cultural immersion. https://escortnews.eu/escort-agency/-92413.html
Polish escort firms provide more than just company and fun; they also offer practical help for their clients should they need it. This entails making preparations for everything from transportation to lodging, including language and interpretation services. Your escort service may assist you in any way you need it throughout your time in Poland, from helping you get around to finding a nice place to stay. Escort agency TINA
Overall, Polish escort services provide something very special for both foreigners and locals. These agencies are great for anybody looking to see the best of Poland because of the attention they pay to privacy, variety, and individual service. What are you waiting for? Schedule your escorted tour of this stunning nation right away. Escort agency Escort Lux
Armenia is a gorgeous nation that combines natural beauty with a fascinating history. If you want to see the nation in style, there's no better way to do so than with the aid of an escort service. Escort agency Carla Mila Escorts Madrid
Armenian escort firms provide a variety of services to meet the demands of their customers. An escort service can arrange everything from a quiet dinner for two to a crazy night on the town, so it doesn't matter what kind of evening you're in the mood for. Escort agency Champaign Escorts
The privacy and expertise offered by escort services in Armenia is a major perk. Each escort has been handpicked and through extensive training to ensure that each customer receives only the best service possible. They know the ins and outs of the local culture, which is very helpful for foreigners. Escort agency crazyempress